Hello, I’m Yeray
I’m a full stack software engineer based in London, UK. I work as a freelancer helping companies develop maintainable and scalable projects.
I also like to write about code, usually articles that help people get started on certain technologies or practices that I’ve struggled with or am passionate about. Have look at the blog or my Medium page if you’re interested.
Here’s a quick summary of my personal projects, you can find more on my Github profile:
- Lunr.py, A Python implementation of Lunr.js, aiming to bring the simple and powerful full text search capabilities of Lunr.js into Python guaranteeing results as close as the original implementation as possible.
- Tailsocket, a WebSocket application to tail files to the browser. Using Tornado, asyncio and React for the frontend.
- Tornado H2, an HTTP/2 server integrating hyper-h2 with Tornado.
- A collection of Jupyter notebooks with Python examples and insights I’ve found interesting.
- Code samples from Asyncio for the Working Python Developer and Asyncio Coroutine Patterns: Beyond await